Interfaith Caregiving Network
Interfaith Caregiving Network, Inc. is a faith-centered, community-based organization assisting older adults (60+) and disabled adults (18+) throughout Waukesha County. This network helps these individuals remain in their homes by organizing volunteers to provide free supportive services. Interfaith enhances the quality of life by connecting clients with committed, caring, and dedicated volunteers.
All services through Interfaith are free of charge and offered through the generous gifts of time from community volunteers.
Some of the services provided are:
St. Paul Parish supports this organization by supplying volunteers and some financial support.
- Transportation to medical appointments, and other appointments as needed
- In-home friendly visiting
- Telephone reassurance and friendships
- Grocery shopping with or for an individual
- Outdoor chores including snow removal and lawn care
- Non-medical, in-home respite care for individuals caregiving for a loved one with dementia, Parkinson's disease, ALS, long-term disability or illness
- Help with forms and bills
- Referral and connection to other county services
- Special fall and spring outdoor chore days to prepare homes for the changes in season
Those interested in volunteering or those in need of assistance may call Interfaith at 262-549-3348.